10 Things About Me
- Full name? Rachel Mary May Robinson. Mary and May were the names of my mother’s two grandmas.
- Favourite food? I adore pasta and I’m pretty sure I could eat it every day! I also really like Mexican food; nachos with chilli and guacamole are delicious.
- Favourite book? I don’t know if I have a specific favourite but Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte and The Help by Kathryn Stockett are definitely up there as some of my favourites.
- What am I reading now? We need to talk about Kevin by Lionel Shriver.
- Favourite music? At the moment I would have to say MØ.
- Favourite season? I think every season is special in it’s own way but my favourite is Spring. I think England looks its best in Spring and also my birthday is in March.
- Favourite sport? I love watching tennis, whether I am good at playing it is a different question! My favourite tennis player is Del Potro because he has come back amazingly from his wrist injury. I would love to go to Wimbledon one day.
- Siblings? I have two older sisters, so I’m the baby of the family.
- Height? 5’3″
- Favourite television programme? I have had a lot of favourites over the years…True Blood, Lost, Gossip Girl, Homeland, Gotham. At the moment I’m watching, and really enjoying, Outlander.
I hope this has helped you get to know me a bit better. Feel free to use these questions on your own blog.